This kit includes a Premium 10" tube, both endcaps (one attachment cap, one solid end cap), 1 steel fitting, 1 stainless steel filter cup & 9 steel springs. Folks who use alot of ammo like this size since this longer length holds more cups. We expect this size to be first to sell out.
Here some info on each part:
- Tube: 10-inch Black anodized tube made from 6061-T6 Aluminum with 2.5mm thick sidewalls to withstand heavy stress. T6 treatment= (heat to 932 degrees + then rapid cool + then heat to 390 degrees for two hours & slow cool = darn tough metal). The tube OD is 43mm, ID is 38mm.
- Attachment cap: with 13/16" center hole. 18mm (3/4”) super-thick aluminum. 6061-T6 anodized black. Takes any 13/16 fitting, fast attach, flash hider, or concussion forwarder, as long as they are 13/16" by 16 tpi (threads per inch). This is a common size of many fittings on the market. This cap screws 1/2" into the tube for a very secure grip. Adds ¼” to tube length. Our fittings or fast attach fit nicely into this cap.
- Solid End Cap: with center divot. 18mm (3/4”) super-thick made from 6061-T6 aluminum & anodized black. Center divot will assist when drilling the end cap for a drain fitting. Cap screws ½” into tube for excellent hold under pressure.
- One Stainless Steel filter cup: (black cups not included, sold separately ). Ultra strong 2mm thick steel. The stainless-steel cup is cold stamped from a 2mm thick sheet by a 30-ton press with template. This ensures an accurate cup. It goes closest to the barrel after the springs. This cup slides perfectly into the tube. Some folks add more of these for a full SS stack. See photo
- Steel Fitting: includes one black steel fitting 5/8"x24. Our other size fittings will insert easily and are sold separately.
- Steel Springs: 6 high-tensile steel springs with corrosion resistant coating. The compressed springs make a coil of steel inside the aluminum tube to make headspace for your cleaning rod, fluid expansion & gas expansion.
- Printed Instructions: for step by step assembly are included with your order. Suggested drill bit sizes for adding a drain are included too.
- USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking number your order arrives in 2-3 days. Shipping cost is not included in the price of the kit (sorry). We hand pack your order and ship ASAP. You get a tracking number directly to your email.